Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Break Up

If I have there is any advice I would give now that I'm in college it's this...DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING TO GO AS PLANNED.


For the last two years I've pictured the rest of my life being spent with Raymond, well that picture was shattered when I realized I couldn't stay in a relationship that wasn't fair to me.


As much as I am going to miss him, and mostly miss having someone always there for me, but I'm going to use this opportunity to find out what I'm really looking for and most of all to live my life to the fullest!


So here on out I'm writing this blog as a single girl who hasn't been one in about four years! So first of all, I haven't made out with anyone in at least a month now so I would really like to find someone to do that with! Boy or girl I'm not sure, but I will defiantly keep you posted. There are a few girls on my radar, but I'm not really sure what their feelings are towards me. There is really only one guy I have any interest in, however, he has a girlfriend at the moment. SAWDY! haha


Alright thats it for now.


BTW- Emily left me last night for her coed sleepover...I stayed up till 3:30 eating Pringles and breakfast sandwiches and watching Wizards of Waverley Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment