Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 6 - Emily

I want to go back to college. Don't get me wrong. I really love being at my house. I love crawling into my own bed that is not 5 feet in the air. I love not showering with shoes on, I love having my mom and dad at arms length, and I love seeing my dog every morning. BUT I want to go back to college.

Why?

FIRST, BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE DOES NOT RESPECT MY SCHEDULE.

1. I prefer to sleep until I absolutely have to get up. Cleaning is NOT an excuse. Neither is a meal. I will get up for three reasons - A. Something bad is happening or I am in danger. B. Class. C. I feel like it.
Vacation is called vacation because your mind is supposed to be vacant. Hence, VACATION.

2. I Pee every day at 12:00 AM. I have announced that fact. Everyone knows that I pee at the same time every day. SO WHY is someone in the bathroom at midnight? I am literally sitting here trying not to piss myself. This has happened for the past 6 nights.

3. I do not want to come home at 11:00 pm. I do not want to come home at 11:15. I DO NOT WANT TO COME HOME AT 11:30. SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO COME HOME AT 11:45?
Please extend my curfew past my sister's bedtime?

SECOND, SHARING IS NOT CARING

1. I do not want to share my princess coloring book with you. I paid for it. It is mine. My vacation. My relaxing time. My money spent. My crayons. My coloring book. MY PRINCESSES.

2. It was my idea to get a venus fly trap, Therefore it is my venus fly trap. DO NOT use the word WE when refering to MY venus fly trap. I am going to take care of him, not YOU. I am going to feed him, not YOU. I looked up ways to care for him, not YOU.

THIRD, I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE: SILENCE IS A VIRTUE

1. Just don't talk. I do not need to hear all of your stories from the past 12 weeks. I do not need to hear your voice all the time. I do not need to know how many days there are till your birthday. I do not need to hear the same story you told yesterday, twenty more times.

2. I am not a morning person. DO NOT talk my ear off in the morning. I will then, in return, be an absolute BITCH!

3. If I am going on a quick errand somewhere, unless you are also getting something, PLEASE do not come with me. I obviously want to make it fast, and you will only slow me down.

Let's hope the next few weeks are easier than this past one.

No comments:

Post a Comment