Monday, December 6, 2010

Trip TO Florida! - Emily

So I guess the blog has joined the mile high club since I am more then a mile in the air. I am on my way to the beautiful, breathtaking Florida. I am very excited to leave the bone chilling 32 degree weather for the nice hot and humid temperature of.... *drum roll* .... 50 degrees. FAHRENHEIT! Now don't get me wrong, I am more than excited to leave Cleveland for three days and have my grandparents spoil me rotten, but would it hurt to sit me next to a tragically beautiful man? Not that this lovely man who I have not said a word to this whole flight isn't wonderful.....


I guess I am going to finish this post with the fact that I hate the "no joke zone" rules. While I like to think of myself as a hilarious young lady, I am sure even MY jokes would not be permitted during a high security checkpoint. Instead of getting myself in trouble, I have decided to list the awful jokes I would have made while waiting in line for inspection.


1. As I passed through the metal detector, I wanted to look up at the guy and ask, "well... Did I pass?"




2. There were two TSA workers with the name Elliott... Are all TSA workers named Elliott?


3. Lastly, I'd like to thank TSA for taking every one's nail clippers. I was really nervous about her giving the pilot a manicure. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment