Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last Week - Emily

As our first quarter of school has slowly come to a stop, Bri and I are studying our brains out for finals. I am official member of AOPII, and closer to graduating and getting a job. I think I'm just going to highlight this week.... After the little road bump on Friday night/Saturday morning.... I am fine. Andrew and I talked and we are friends. We figured that what happened on Friday evening/Saturday morning was a mistake, never to happen again. It was a pleasant conversation, one that let me get my feelings back into check, and realize that this is just another reason why I am not good at relationships. And why I should stop trusting people too much.


I went over Al's on Monday evening and we enjoyed each others company.


Also on Monday, Tyler sent me a message. He basically apologized for whatever he did to Ellen and I. I am not really going into details about this because it is a large and incredibly grammatically challenged conversation. I basically said that I would not trust him right away, but he could eventually build my trust up again. 


I think I made a mistake.


Honestly, you all knew how crushed I was when I found out what Tyler was doing. I was very upset and I even cried. I am constantly embarrassed that I cried over him, because of what he did. I am afraid to give him another chance. I am terrified that he will take advantage of me again. I am worried. But I guess I am stronger than I was when I last trusted him. And I refuse to let him use me again.


This whole week has been pull a prank on Emily week.


This means that everyone comes into my dorm room and plays a cruel joke on me. The first day I found Panda in the microwave. First off, WHO PUTS A PIG IN THE MICROWAVE? Second off, DONT PUT MY STUFF IN THE MICROWAVE!


*Side note. I have a Panda stuffed animal that I received at the beginning of the school year and I named him Piggy. So when I was gifted with a pig a week ago, I logically named him Panda. No one else gets this logic. Some people are not very creative.*


The second day, as I was soundly sleeping, my lovely roommate and my neighbor went through my whole underwear drawer and pulled out all eight of my bras, and stuffed them in the freezer. I did not notice this. I did not hear them. I woke up stated that I was hungry, stared at my neighbor, turned, and returned to bed as the stuffed my bras into a freezer the size of a shoe box. I did not notice the fact that my collection of bras were sitting in our freezer until I returned from the market with groceries. I opened the freezer and stared at the collection of bras in the freezer. 


FML


I had to pull them all out and thaw them. UGH


Today is the third day.... I am rather afraid of what they are doing today. I hope I survive this week. I may never sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment