Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break - Emily

I know I have much to share with you all about how my spring break has gone. 


Then of course... a story!


A few things first (Reasons why I cannot wait to go back...)


1. I have no friends here. This is not meant for you to feel bad for me because I have a ton of friends at OU. I just do not have very many close friends in my home town. All of my OU friends live in various cities in Ohio, and I still cannot drive  on the freeway. 
2. The internet connection here goes out every SINGLE time the phone rings. While I do not have to sign into the internet every time I open up my laptop.... I cannot stand being kicked off the internet because of the stupid phone ringing. 


Second.. Some updates:


1. My boobs have grown since the beginning of college... I am now a 32ddd (Yes it is an actual size.) By the time I graduate from college, I know my boobs will be a 32ggg... I will resemble a real life barbie with brown hair. I am not Okay with this. 


2. Al has officially asked me to hang out with him twice throughout finals week and spring break. I have politely declined each time. I am sorry that I do not want to be with a womanizer. I was not even attracted to him in the first place, and he made no effort to communicate unless he wanted something.


3. I have now decided to move on to frat guys. Not because of the Sorority/frat thing, but because of Greek week. 


Greek week 2011 Here I come!

4. Bri and I have shown all of the people who thought we would not last as roommates that we do still love each other. SUCCESS. 

And... A story:

So I was standing in Temple volunteering so I could see many of my friends and my boss. Of course I was with Zack in the office standing as he made origami (what else do two college students do on a day off....) We were talking and having a good time, as we always do, when Daniel came in. 

**Side note. Daniel is maybe the most vile man I have ever met in my life. He used to have a rat's tail hair cut, takes pictures of how much he vomits after drinking, and has one of those "I-need-to-shave-but-I-Dont-have-enough-hair-to-shave" upper lip mustaches going on. He is relatively greasy, and tries constantly to be badass. He is NOT badass.**

But anyway. Daniel, who is way too touchy-feely for his own good, comes into the office and opens up his arms for a hug. I return his gesture with a quick pat on the back after he was clearly sticking his crotch forward. (1. Even if he were the last man on earth... there would be NO touching. 2. AT NO TIME will I EVER be that desperate. 3. EW.)

He continued to complain about how I give the worst hugs in the world (I think I can deal with that), and then left the office. I then kept talking to Zack because I was enjoying his company. 

**Side note. I like Zack. He is very sweet. He is clearly a brother to me. We hang out like brother and sister. And I treat him like a brother. TO ANYONE reading this, we are not Dating. That thought does not even cross our minds at all.**

Daniel returned to the office as Zack and I were arguing as usual, only to wrap his arms around me and give me yet another hug.

ONE IS ENOUGH. THANKS.

After this hug, Zack and I continued talking, while Daniel continued to hug me again and again. As I was getting ready to rip off every single solitary phalange with my bare hands, he placed his arms around my shoulders and said:

"Be NICE! This is my future Baby Mama!"

............WTF.......  

Yup. Thats my life...

1 comment:

  1. No friends here? That should be amended to say 2 friends here. Zack and me. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete