Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Emily's Side Of the Story...

I'd like to start this blog off with a little introduction. My name is Emily. My roommate's name is Bri. It is now week three of us living together. I guess we started this blog because we have all of these crazy funny stories to tell, and no one will listen. 


I should start this off saying that Bri has a boyfriend, and I am single. I am a relatively private person, and Bri is more open. My sheets are spotted and crazy, and hers are Egyptian cotton 500 thread count. I think, she acts. I moan in my sleep, she snores (though she will not admit it). I'm transparent, she's always a nice bronze color. I like chicken, she likes steak. Etc. 


As much as we are different, we are the same. We both love the same television shows. We love the smoothies they sell on campus. We are both up right now trying to do homework. (She is succeeding, I am epically failing). But most importantly we both are crazy. 


Lets start with a story...


Once upon a time, Bri as well as our hall mates and I went to dinner. It was a nice relaxing dinner after spending about ten minutes waiting in line to get into the dining hall, ten minutes deciding what to eat and waiting in a line for the food, about fifteen minutes trying to find a table, another five minutes trying to find a table that seats five, and then two minutes attempting to fit everyone at this four person table. After we finished stuffing our faces with our delicious plastic food, we decided to grab dessert. Two of us grabbed ice cream, two grabbed inside out cookies (chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips), Bri grabbed a muffin. Bri did not immediately devour this muffin. In fact, she felt she needed a place to put the muffin to grab some cookies. Bri did not ask one of the able girls to hold the muffin, she did not put the muffin in her mouth, she did not put this muffin in her pocket, or on a plate, or any logical place whatsoever. Rather, she placed said muffin in between her breasts. She did not take out the muffin to walk the five minutes to our dorm, she kept the muffin in her chest, to see how many weird looks she would get. 


Yup... that's my roommate. Love her to death 

No comments:

Post a Comment