Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bri's Side of the Story

So since Emily has now gotten to have her say, I suppose it's my turn. 


I am the Journalism Major of the two of us and I guess thats why we started this blog! I have a boyfriend although I always do. I love him very much, so we have decided that we will try and get through this eight and a half hour divide known as college. He decided I couldn't see other guys, I decided he could see other guys if he wanted...

As Emily mentioned before we are like day and night. I thought she would be the neat one, turns out I was wrong about that one (I can say this because I am currently staring at her plate of five day old mac and cheese remains on the ground by my bed) as I was wrong about a lot of things. Regardless, we are now sisters bonded for life whether we like it or not. She wakes up at 6:30 Mondays and Wednesdays usually scaring the shit out of me, or unsuccessfully trying to wake me up when I ask her too, because well I don't have class till ten or eleven on those days. She sometimes has a sudden bought of uncontrollable gas, and I will often forget to warn her when I walk around our room butt naked. However, we have cried together, laughed together, and even taken care of each other when it was necessary.  I guess I'll let this lead into a story.


Emily and I are both very open people...let me rephrase this...I am a very open person and I am beginning to rub off on Emily.  This is especially true when it comes to our two guy friends who followed us here from high school. One of those boys is our friend Zack. I'm pretty sure our whole hall thinks Zack and Em are dating (their not guys!) because he is over so damn often. He seems to always wonder into our room, even if we haven't gone down to let him into our building, and makes his way to the nice green bean bag we had to have. His activities range from trying to calm Emily down and failing miserably to writing down all 80 of our television stations. I'm not sure if it's because we've both known him for practically our whole lives, or if it's because we've accidentally called him our gay best friend so many times it's starting to stick, but we are very comfortable around Zack. We are in fact so comfortable with him we tend to walk around half naked in his presence. By now he's learned the drill, if one of us is heading towards our drawers or closet he probably needs to hide his face to avoid the tremendous boobage. OOHOOHOOH! Quick tangent, Emily and I both seem to have ginormous tatas and it is both a blessing and a curse. However back to my story. Zack is not the only man who we disregard clothing around, there is also of course our friend Kris. Kris is known around our hall as the gorgeous chocolate man who is friends with Bri. Well one night Kris was chilling with us, and Emily began her nightly routine of pants-less-ness. Which she does every night, usually before running with hands covering her bum to the bathroom. Kris being the gorgeous chocolate man he is, I decided I'd just fling off my shirt too. Well looking back at these stories make me realize that Emily and I really don't like clothes. 


So there you have it, the moral of that story is Emily and I would rather be naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment