Thursday, February 24, 2011

If Life Gives You Lemons, Eat Them and Say People's Names

Here are some valuable things I've learned this quarter...


1) Em and I still love Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn...I'm honestly surprised I don't poop white...
2) Em secretly grows horns and turns into the spawn of satan when she gets her period... :P
3) When boys talk to you, they only want sex, if you don't/can't give it to them...they stop talking to you.
4) Taking care of someone when they're sick only gets you called mom...not laid...
5) An ex-boyfriends arm's are the most comfortable thing to fall into...
6) I could be on "True Life: I'm addicted to playing angry birds while pooping"
7) The commercials when the people talk about autism effecting closer and closer aspects of their lives reminds me of how I feel about strange facial hair....The guy sitting next to me at dinner is close enough!
8) I love twinkle lights...even when it's not winter...
9) I'm done believing in perfect matches
10) I really wish I were more fashionable...
11) I like apple flavored anything!
12) I GET NAKED ALL THE TIME!


This I will elaborate on. Around a fort night ago I took two Tylenol PM and decided to run into my friend's room. This is all good, but then all of the sudden I hazily decide to take off ALL OF MY CLOTHES. Excuse me??!! What was I doing? I honestly don't know. THEN I start to do naked yoga! and some of my friends joined me...clothed....I think this describes the point I've gotten to in my life. Yum.




Now if you excuse me, I need to go eat smartpopcorn while playing angry birds before I talk to my ex Raymond, who is now not my ex anymore...oops...
Anddd take some Tylenol PM

No comments:

Post a Comment